Families, Infertility, Adoption, Working Moms and more....

Friday, February 19, 2010

My challenge

I too, have been struggling with what to write. As things have happened this past week, I have thought "was that bloggable?" When I read Meredith's Valentine Day post I was touched because I too, have thanked my Father in Heaven many, many times for having such a great sister. But I have also thanked him many times for the great women in my life in general. Today, I dropped off my youngest with my mother-in-law where I know he will be hugged and kissed and loved. He will be taught good things and he will be treated well. I just received a phone call from a dear, dear friend A who was sad and it broke my heart because she has cheered me up so many times in the past. I am excited to go visiting teaching this next week, because inevitably, I come home feeling so uplifted from the women I visit. Don't get me wrong. I love a good man just as much as the next girl :-) But thank heavens Heavenly Father saw fit to surround me with such great women.

So my challenge today (for the seven people that hopefully read this blog) is find a women who has helped you become a better person and let her know how much you appreciate her. Call her, put a letter in the mail or take her some cookies. Do something to show your gratitude.

I promise, it will make you feel great.

No comments: