Families, Infertility, Adoption, Working Moms and more....

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I've been tossing ideas around in my head for the past several days, for a blog post. Should I blog about the first time I met J & A, my two adopted sons? Should I blog about Thursday and Friday when school was cancelled because of a huge snowstorm (okay, keep in mind I live in Texas....not a huge snowstorm, but huge for us!) and how it threw my whole schedule off? A myriad of other thoughts filled my mind....until I read this. I think el dia del amor (day of love!) merits a trip to this blog to read the post from today. Man, sisterly love....can there be anything greater? Of course, it made me think of my own sister Meagan. The stories I could tell! Meagan and I have resolved to write a reality show someday. There are things that we have shared that no one else in this world could ever understand....not our spouses, nor our children, nor our parents, nor our brothers! I love when I'm talking to Meagan on the phone and one of us says "remember when....?" I just know I'll end up in tears....either tears from crying, or tears from laughing so hard (it's usually the latter). And so, today, on Valentines Day, I'll just say that I am so grateful that out of ALL of the females in this world, and out of ALL of the friends that I have, the ONE that Heavenly Father chose to give me as a sister...was Meagan.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

The best and only valentine's day tribute I received. Thank you!